Here's the pattern I used:
Looks almost good enough to eat, doesn't it?
I think it lacks the tasty look for some reason. sigh. Well, I should get plenty of practice since I ought to make more for an upcoming class that I'm doing using this pattern.
Anyway, a little info on it--I added some polyester quilt batting to the bottom to make sure the filling didn't fall out since that's where the opening is. Maybe a little less next time. The pattern suggests filling either with sand or crushed walnut shells--that last one was a surprise to me. Never heard of such a thing, but they do indeed have bags of crushed walnut shells at the pet store in the bird section (thankfully! The pattern said the reptile section--yuck.). I used walnut shells as a filling for this one. I'd like to fill another with sand and a third with emery, the traditional filling for the little strawberries on classic pincushions.