Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mini Bow Tucks Bag Questions

I thought I'd answer the questions I received about the Mini Bow Tucks Bag in my last post.  Thank you for posting comments!

First, from Homemade Pineapple Marshmallows who asked, "Did your sweet daughter ever finish up hers?" 


No, the dd has not finished hers yet.  She has mentioned finishing it.  Does that count?

Next, from kbenco, "Do the ties at each end hold the folded bag ends together? It looks to be a clever design. I hope you get lots of use from it, they look very complicated to sew. "

Here's a better picture of how the tie ends work:
Untied and unfolded.  You can see how the opposite side is folded in.

All tied!

So, yes, they do hold the folded ends together.  It wasn't very hard to sew at all.

Thanks again for the questions!

1 comment:

kbenco said...

thanks for answering my question. I might try a bag, maybe they look more scary than they should!