Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Sewing Goals

Okay, I'll be brave and list my sewing goals for the new year.  A little scary since I truly don't to jinx myself into getting none of them done by writing about them!

The list is really rather short since I don't have specific patterns or fabrics I want to sew.  Well, that isn't entirely true!  First, I want to use up fabrics I already have.  Second, I want to see for me!!!  That includes not just clothing, but home dec, too.  The home dec stash takes up a lot of space and we really need draperies. 

That really is a short list so I should be able to do something on it!  Kinda wimpy, don't you think?

2 comments:

MushyWear said...

Have an awesome sewing year! I'll continue to look forward to following along.

Shannon said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind comment- it means a lot. I think your sewing goals for this year are excellent goals. Good luck and may you accomplish every one!