Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cute PJ Patterns

I started browsing the new patterns and saw some cute pj patterns...for me!  I really need some new ones.  I don't think these will get bought or sewn any time soon (our Joann's is depleting inventory since it's moving soon so I'm not sure how their pattern stock is), but it's fun to look!


Butterick 4406:
Not sure about the high neck on it although I like the look of it.




A Connie Crawford pattern, Butterick 5434:

This looks like something you would feel comfortable wearing to answer the door!



Butterick 5571:



This looks very versatile to me, except for the robe.  I can just imagine trying to cook all those wavy drapes  that are down the front of it one morning!




McCall 6249:


I like the versatility of this one, too.

And zero Simplicity patterns because I hate looking at patterns on their web site!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to post them when you decide! I love PJ's!

The sewing room said...

Hi just love your blog and what great pjs.

Hugs Pat