Please notice (and feel free to rave about) the matching stripes. I hardly had any fabric (under a yard) to make these since it came out of the remnant bin at Joann's at dd's prompting. And, of course, the stripes HAD to match! Anyway, that was a project from January but still a good gauge to see if I needed to lengthen the pattern (I did!) or go up to the next size (I didn't).
Cut out and awaiting youngest dd's sewing...
While I had the pattern out, my glance fell to the stuff I was going to toss on the ASG sale table at our next meeting and then I'm dragging out a couple of other pieces for more pj's. So much for clearing out! Quick and easy projects though and the pj's are needed. This Simplicity pattern is getting a workout!
And, might I add, I now understand why everyone is complaining about blogger and pictures! This is a pain!