Friday, August 1, 2014

A Little Shopping at Emma One Sock

Early this year I was thrilled to receive a gift certificate to Emma One Sock!!!  Yay!  Then much hand wringing ensued.  What to choose???  Things that had looked great earlier in the year weren't there any more.  Things that kept appearing as new listings weren't appealing to me.  Finally, everything clicked after many browsing sessions--which, after all, were half the fun!  Perfect for a gift!

4 fabrics.



2 knits destined to be a skirt using the solid as a plain t-shirt and the Sandra Betzina skirt pattern shown below:

Vogue 1292


Our sewing guild is having a denim challenge this year.  Jeans or a dress???


Some really pretty fabric--radiant orchid--in a rayon/lycra.  T-shirt for sure!  Can't wait!  I don't think the color shows up well here...


As always, I am verrrry slow about getting things sewn up.  But knits are so easy that I think this won't wait too long!  And this year I am determined to work on making at least 2 pairs of jeans for the fall/winter.

No comments: